Archeology and the Bible
Archaeology and the Bible
- Gabriel's Vision Stone Tablet: Prophecy of the Coming Messiah Jesus?
- Seal of Gedaliah, Son of Pashur, Confirms the Existence of One of Jeremiah's Persecutors
- No Proof for the Exodus? - The potential role of Thera and 14C dating of the destruction of Jericho
- Hezekiah's Siloam Tunnel Confirmed Through C-14 Dating - Archeological skeptics are refuted by modern scientific dating methods
- Old Testament Dates of Edomite Kingdom Confirmed by Archeology
- Old Testament Dates of Solomon and Egyptian King Shishak Confirmed by Archeology
- Carbon-14 Dating of Copper Smelting in Edom (Jordan) Confirm Biblical Date of King Solomon's Kingdom
- 10th Century Hebrew Inscription on Pottery from Khirbet Qeiyafa, Israel Confirms Biblical Claims
- Archeology Confirms Biblical Commandments in 10th Century at Khirbet Qeiyafa, Israel
- Early (10th Century B.C.) Evidence of Written Hebrew Language at Tel Zayit, Israel
- Cuneiform Receipt from King Nebuchadnezzar's Court Confirms Detail of Old Testament Book of Jeremiah
- Early (3rd Century A.D.) Christian Church at Megiddo, Israel
- Seal of Queen Jezebel Confirms Her Existence from the Old Testament Books of the Kings
- Useful Archaeology Links from BIBARCH™ Biblical Archaeology Website - lots of good papers
- Is the Bible true? Extraordinary insights from archaeology and history by Jeffrey L. Sheler
- Archaeology and the New Testament by Pat Zukeran
- The Book of Acts and Archaeology by Craig Hawkins
- Bible History Online - A great looking website with good information and links focusing on, but not limited to, history and the Bible.
- Fallen Empires - Archaeological Discoveries and the Bible - What the name suggests.
- ISRAEL'S ORIGINS (beginning ca. 1400 BC) by Dr. David Livingston - Is there no evidence for the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites.
- Khirbet Nisya: The Search for Biblical Ai, 1979-2002 by Dr. David Livingston
Last Modified June 1, 2012