Bible and Science Criticisms
The Bible is commonly perceived to contain numerous scientific errors in cosmology, biology, history, and archeology. Does the Bible espouse primitive concepts about the reality of nature?
Answers to criticisms
- False Teachings in the Bible? - Rabbits chew the cud? Insects have four legs? The Earth is flat and square? etc...
- The Bible Teaches That the Heavens Were a Solid Dome, Embedded with Stars?
- Science contradicts the biblical creation account? - Doesn't Genesis contradict modern science?
- Is the Genesis Flood Impossible?
(The Genesis Flood- Why the Bible Says It Must be Local)
- Doesn't the Bible say the flood covered the whole earth?
- Genesis 6-9 - The Flood - What the Hebrew really says
- Is the Biblical Flood Account a Modified Copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh? - Let's compare what each account says
- People could not live 900+ years: Long Life Spans- "Adam Lived 930 Years and Then He Died"
- Out of Africa or Out of Eden: Does Science Contradict the Bible? New data suggests an explanation for the apparent contradiction.
- No Proof for the Exodus? - The potential role of Thera and 14C dating of the destruction of Jericho
- Religion and Intelligent Design Impede Science and Close Off Inquiry? - Is the intention of intelligent design proponents to say "God did it" and stop all further scientific research?
- The Human Difference: How Humans are Unique Compared to All Other Animals - Aren't we just advanced apes?
- Mind-Body Dualism - Is the Mind Purely a Function of the Brain? - Has science has disproved the existence of the soul?
- Why aren't Dinosaurs Mentioned in the Biblical Creation Account? - Wouldn't such awesome creatures would have been put into a creation account written by a real god?
- More science
- Answers for Atheists and Agnostics
Last Modified April 28, 2009