No Evidence of the Supernatural?
Skeptics claim that there is no evidence that any kind of spiritual realm exists. However, scientific studies show the efficacy of intercessory prayer and the effects of religion on personal health. In addition, there is evidence of a spiritual realm that is devoted to the promulgation of evil.
Evidence of the Supernatural
- The Power of Atheism to Change Lives - Crazy title, isn't it?
- Scientific Evidence for Answered Prayer - Double blind, scientific studies validate the efficacy of Christian intercessory prayer.
- Prayer and Faith vs. Doctors and Medicine
- Prayer for Healing: What Does Science Say? Before and after measurements of the effect of prayer on visual and auditory healing.
- Scientific Studies that Show a Positive Effect of Religion on Health - Public and private religious activities significantly improve health and extend longevity in dozens of scientific studies.
- No Evidence of a Spiritual Realm?
- The presence of evil as an argument for the existence of the
- A Case of Demonic Possession By Richard E. Gallagher, M.D.
- Testimony of Darrell Scott before the House Judiciary Committee - The testimony of the father of Rachel Scott, one of the victims of the Columbine High School shooting.
- Why Do You Fear Death? If we are just animals and there is no afterlife, why should you fear death?... unless Christianity is true and judgment awaits.
- Near death, explained—New science is shedding light on what really happens during out-of-body experience—with shocking results - I have been a skeptic for quite a while. However, it seems pretty clear that NDE's are more than just a brain deprived of oxygen. (offsite)
- Demonic Possession
- Testimony of Darrell Scott
- Fear of Death?
- Answers for Atheists and Agnostics
Last Modified April 30, 2012