Science and Faith Associations
Yes, there are Christians who enjoy and study science. These are some of the associations of scientists who believe in God.
- Access Research Network
- American Scientific Affiliation
- Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences
- Canadian Science and Christian Affiliation
- Christian Association for Psychological Studies
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations
- Christians in Science
- Institute on Religion in an Age of Science
- Metanexus Institute
- Pascal Centre
- Presbyterian Association on Science, Technology, and the Christian Faith
- Reasons To Believe
- Science and Religion Forum
- Zygon Center for Religion and Science
- Did Albert Einstein Believe in a Personal God?
- Why are Christians So Stupid? - Does the Bible Teach Blind Faith?
- Why are Most Scientists Atheists If There is Evidence for Belief in God? Is their unbelief due to their intelligence, knowledge and academic studies or other factors?
- Does Analytic Thinking Threaten Belief in God?
- Famous Scientists Who Believed in God
- Science and the Bible: Does the Bible Contradict Scientific Principles?
- People of Faith - Astronauts
- Scientists of the Christian Faith: A Presentation of the Pioneers, Practitioners and Supporters of Modern Science Compiled by W. R. Miller
- CHRISTIANITY AIDING THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENCE by Ben Clausen
- 131 Christians Everyone Should Know by Mark Galli (Editor), Ted Olsen (Editor)
Last Modified February 21, 2007