Homosexuality: Issues and Articles
These articles from God and Science relate to homosexuality. The Bible indicates that homosexuality is a sin, but does not indicate that it is any worse of a sin than any other sin. Since we all have our own pet sins, we all need the forgiveness of God found through faith in Jesus Christ. At the current time, it seems that some, but probably not much, of homosexuality is the result of genetics or biology. However, once behaviors have been practiced over a period of time, they come to seem as if we were born with them. Many homosexuals desire to have their lifestyle affirmed by society. However, we do not think that homosexuality should be encouraged among our children, since the homosexual lifestyle leads to a much diminished life span and generally lower quality of mental health.
- Genetics and Homosexuality: Are People Born Gay?
- The effect of the Homosexual Lifestyle on Human Life Span
- Gay Parents Raising Children: The Mark Regnerus Study
- Rebuttal to Why the Christian Right is Wrong About Homosexuality
- The Biblical Design for Human Sexuality
- "Homosexuality Is Not Hardwired," Concludes Dr. Francis S. Collins, Head Of The Human Genome Project
- Yes on Proposition 8: California Protect Marriage Amendment
Last Modified June 20, 2012