Prolife Newsletter Links
The following links represent excellent sources of prolife news that won't be reported by the secular news services.
- LifeNews (www.LifeNews.com) - The ultimate resource for prolife-related news. This is a daily or weekly newsletter (your choice). Signup at the website.
- LifeSiteNews (www.LifeSiteNews.com/) - Lots of stories in a daily digest. Signup at the website.
- The Elliot Institute News (www.afterabortion.org, www.unchoice.info)- This site specializes in information about the aftereffects of abortion on women. The newsletter comes out about once a month. You can subscribe by visiting The Elliot Institute.
- The Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity (www.cbhd.org) - A great source of information about human cloning and euthanasia and other issues related to bioethics. This is a weekly newsletter. Signup at the website.
- Citizen Link (www.citizenlink.org) - A newsletter from Focus on the Family. This daily newsletter covers all kinds of information that effect the family (much of which is prolife). Signup at the website.
- BreakPoint (www.breakpoint.org) - A ministry from Chuck Colson's Prison Fellowship Ministries. BreakPoint presents a Christian perspective on current news and trends. Many of the newsletters examine the Christian worldview and compares it to secular ones. This is a daily newsletter. Signup at the website.
- Priests for Life (www.priestsforlife.org) - Father Frank Pavone's prolife ministry is no longer recommended, since he gave my email address to a political candidate, who kept sending me spam. Nine months after I unsubscribed from his list, he gave my email address to yet another outside organization. Not good!
xml_error_string() = mismatched tag
xml_get_current_line_number() = 11
xml_get_current_column_number() = 3
xml_get_current_byte_index() = 372
Last Modified February 21, 2008