End of Days Prophecies, Rapture, and Christian Tribulation
- Will Christians Go Through the Great Tribulation? - What did Jesus say? Pre-tribulation rapture refuted.
- Will Christians Suffer the Wrath of God? - The wrath of God is directed against non-believers after they persecute the Church during the Great Tribulation.
- The Persecuted Christian Church - A history of hatred against Jesus and His followers.
- How Close are the End Times? - Speculation about possible scenarios to usher in the end times.
- Book of Daniel Prophecy: End of Days Bible Study of the Prophet Daniel by H.L. Nigro - What the Jewish scriptures tell us about the end times.
- Book Review: The End Times Passover: Etymological Challenges to Millenarian Doctrines
- Book Review: Why Christians Will Suffer "Great Tribulation"
- Book Review: Left Behind Answered Verse by Verse
- Book Review: Earth Turns Heaven: The End and Beyond
- Book Review: The Origins of Left Behind Eschatology
- Last Days Mystery - Post-tribulation site
We are what we think.
- 01/27/2015 02:22 AM
From the Archives: Understanding Islam in the Twenty-First Century
It’s one of the fastest growing religions in the world, it’s been around since the seventh century, and it is regularly in the news—often associated with atrocities committed by its most militant members (the Charlie Hebdo shooting and the Boko … Continue reading
- 01/20/2015 02:23 AM
An Elephant in the Resurrection Skeptic’s Room
Today, Reflections offers a guest article by Milt Chamberlain **** Skeptic Richard Carrier writes, “Many things could be said which cast doubt on the story of the Resurrection of Jesus by God…since I cannot rationally bring myself to believe this … Continue reading
- 01/13/2015 02:36 AM
Understanding the Middle Ages
Lasting from about the fifth century AD into the fifteenth, the Middle Ages, sometimes called the age of the church, may be one of the most interesting periods of history and, at the same time, one of the most mysterious. … Continue reading
- 01/06/2015 02:24 AM
World Religions: The Prophet and the Son of God
Topping my 2015 to-do list is writing my latest book, which will compare and contrast Jesus Christ with the leaders of other major world religions. I’ll be dedicating much of my time to this project—so to help keep me from … Continue reading
- 12/30/2014 04:03 PM
Five Movies to Make You Think in the New Year
Why do you go to the movies? For many, it’s about entertainment. Movies certainly possess a powerful ability to make us laugh and cry. Others go to the movies to escape from the pressures and challenges of daily life. I … Continue reading
- 12/23/2014 02:26 AM
10 Resources on the Incarnation
At Advent, we celebrate one of the distinctive features of Christianity: God made flesh. Together with the Trinity, the Incarnation of Jesus Christ is an essential tenet of the Christian faith yet it is also mysterious and often draws questions. … Continue reading
- 12/16/2014 02:14 AM
Biblical Themes in “The Hobbit”
The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies, the third and final film in the series, releases in theaters December 17. RTB editor and fan of the book and film series Sandra Dimas stopped by my office to discuss some of … Continue reading
- 12/09/2014 04:31 PM
The Incarnation in Light of the Image of God
The doctrine of the Incarnation (God coming in the flesh) stands at the very heart of historic Christianity and is celebrated around the world at Christmastime (known in the traditional church calendar as the Advent season). Borrowing from the fourth-century Christian … Continue reading
- 12/02/2014 02:45 AM
Science and Faith: An Interview with a Biochemist
Through RTB’s Visiting Scholar Program, we often have the pleasure of hosting and working with experts in various fields of study. Earlier this year, RTB welcomed Dr. Russ Carlson, a biochemist who has contributed to important research on complex carbohydrates … Continue reading
- 11/25/2014 02:38 AM
10 Reasons to be Thankful for the “Shy” Member of the Trinity
One of the most distinct doctrinal tenants of historic Christianity is the Trinity—the belief that one God exists eternally and simultaneously as three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All three persons in the Godhead share equally and completely … Continue reading
Last Modified May 25, 2012