End of Days Prophecies, Rapture, and Christian Tribulation
- Will Christians Go Through the Great Tribulation? - What did Jesus say? Pre-tribulation rapture refuted.
- Will Christians Suffer the Wrath of God? - The wrath of God is directed against non-believers after they persecute the Church during the Great Tribulation.
- The Persecuted Christian Church - A history of hatred against Jesus and His followers.
- How Close are the End Times? - Speculation about possible scenarios to usher in the end times.
- Book of Daniel Prophecy: End of Days Bible Study of the Prophet Daniel by H.L. Nigro - What the Jewish scriptures tell us about the end times.
- Book Review: The End Times Passover: Etymological Challenges to Millenarian Doctrines
- Book Review: Why Christians Will Suffer "Great Tribulation"
- Book Review: Left Behind Answered Verse by Verse
- Book Review: Earth Turns Heaven: The End and Beyond
- Book Review: The Origins of Left Behind Eschatology
- Last Days Mystery - Post-tribulation site
We are what we think.
- 10/24/2014 02:49 AM
Quote of the Week: Michael Reeves
When you proclaim Jesus, the Spirit-anointed Son of the Father, you proclaim the triune God. —Michael Reeves, Delighting in the Trinity (Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic, 2012), 37–38.
- 10/21/2014 02:14 AM
The Seven Deadly Sins, Part 3 (of 4)
This week RTB editor Sandra Dimas and I continue our discussion on the seven deadly sins and the contrasting virtues. Read part 1 and part 2 to see which vices and virtues were already discussed. **** Ken, so far we’ve … Continue reading
- 10/17/2014 02:54 AM
Quote of the Week: Blaise Pascal
Man’s greatness and wretchedness are so evident that the true religion must necessarily teach us that there is in man some great principle of greatness and some great principle of wretchedness. — Blaise Pascal, Pensées, trans. A.J. Krailsheimer, rev. ed. … Continue reading
- 10/14/2014 02:08 AM
The Seven Deadly Sins, Part 2 (of 4)
In part 1 of this series, I began a discussion with RTB editor Sandra Dimas about the seven deadly sins. This week we delve deeper into the topic by looking at two more sins and their virtuous counterparts. **** Last … Continue reading
- 10/10/2014 02:52 AM
Quote of the Week: Proverbs 20:9
Who can say, “I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin”? — Proverbs 20:9
- 10/07/2014 02:42 AM
The Seven Deadly Sins, Part 1 (of 4)
Fall is upon us, and with that brings pumpkin spice lattes, the turning of leaves, and the ever-tricky topic of Halloween. RTB editor Sandra Dimas joins me to discuss something far scarier than haunted houses and bubbling cauldrons. Join us … Continue reading
- 10/03/2014 12:58 PM
Quote of the Week: Kenneth Samples
Christian apologist Walter R. Martin used to say that some people will not look up until they are flat on their back. — Kenneth Samples, Sunday morning church class lecture
- 09/30/2014 02:12 AM
How a Climatologist Integrates Science and Faith
This summer climatologist Kevin Birdwell returned to RTB headquarters for his third stint as a visiting scholar. RTB editor Maureen Moser sat down for a chat with Kevin about the role science plays in his faith and his experiences as … Continue reading
- 09/26/2014 02:36 AM
Quote of the Week: Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD [YHWH] our God [Elohim], the LORD [YHWH] is one [ehadh]. – Deuteronomy 6:4
- 09/23/2014 04:46 PM
Reading As a Stress Reliever
For the last 35 years of my life I have made it my goal to try to read at least three hours a day. It’s an ambitious objective, and there have certainly been many days that I haven’t achieved it. … Continue reading
Last Modified May 25, 2012