Your New PC (Pussy Cat)1
- Standard Input: Bilateral frontal tactile sensor array
- Bilateral adjustable audio dishes (range: 20-20,000Hz)
- Stereoscopic scanning device w/night vision
- VelcroTM flavor sampling device/energy collector
- Odor sampling devices in assorted colors pink, grey and black (2)
- Internally mounted purr-box
- Single speaker with separate growl mode
- Rear-mounted, fully-jointed semaphore device
- Parallel neuron array with Random Access Memory and Autonomic control of system software
- Calcium-based skeletal structure
- Byte-to-bit conversion array
- Retractable document shredder/hole-punch
- Paw-pad printer
- Mouse (Standard Catnip)
- natural-fiber protective covering in various colors
- your PC will come preloaded with one of the following:
- DOS (DOmestic Shorthair)
- OS (Other Shorthair)
- MS (MegaSoft, installed in units with fuzzy covering)
- Conversion to UNIX can be done by a simple operation. This is recommended to prevent the proliferation of cheap PC clones.
May include the following:
- Mortal Kombat
- Stuffit Expander
Your PC will automatically convert from laptop to desktop as needed. There are no user-serviceable parts inside.
Operating your PC:
To start up your PC, push the power button (on any electric can opener). Your PC has an energy-saving mode known as Sleep. Your PC will Sleep automatically if unused for a short period of time, or you may invoke Sleep mode by placing your PC in a soft, warm area. To wake your PC from Sleep, you may press the power button as in Start, shake the mouse, or tap any of the PC's input devices (see specs).
To perform a warm boot:
Remove your shoe, then tap the PC gently with your toes.
To perform a cold boot:
Same technique as for warm boot, but leave your shoe on.
Repeat the warm boot.
Cleaning your PC:
Use only mild soap and water, no solvents. Surface wash only. Total immersion is not recommended. If partial immersion is necessary, wear proper hand and face protection and make sure your PC is fully dry when finished.
Compatibility and networking:
Your PC is designed to independently assess compatibility with other PCs. Running UNIX will generally give your PC greater compatibility with other PCs. It may be necessary to install a firewall between incompatible PCs as each may attempt to breach the other's security systems. Compatible PCs may share thermal energy and cleaning tasks and may network for gaming purposes. Please note that your PC will be incompatible with units of type BIRD and FISH unless appropriate security measures (such as a firewall) are installed. Your PC may tolerate one or more DOG units provided they occupy a subordinate position within the hierarchical structure.
- Alternating supply of canned cat food and dry cat food
- Direct supply of water
- Direct access to solar and thermal energy sources
PC HAS DIFFICULTY EXITING:
Perform a warm boot.
PC SHARES FILES FROM DINNER/TABLE/PLATES WITHOUT PERMISSION:
Boot your PC prior to running food-related software.
PC HANGS UP PHONE DURING CONNECTION TO ISP:
Try invoking sleep mode prior to connecting to ISP. Otherwise, perform a warm boot.
PC IS FROZEN:
PC is probably scanning for small life forms. Reboot until it responds.
If you came here from a search engine, consider that it is not an accident. This site exists for the purpose of providing evidence for God's existence, His care and love for mankind, and His provision for joyful living both now and into eternity through His Son, Jesus Christ. God wants you to know Him personally in this life so that you can spend eternity with Him and others who love Him. Get out of your rut and and into a New Life with the peace of God and the power of His Spirit. Click for details.
Last updated March 31, 2008