Photos

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Photos

Post by RickD »

jlay wrote:Just in the next county over. I am a season ticket holder, and one of my friends is in the Kingdom Heirs, which is the Southern gospel group that's been performing there for years.

My father lives in Ormand Beach.
Ormond beach is no more than 90 minutes from me.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

RickD wrote:
jlay wrote:Just in the next county over. I am a season ticket holder, and one of my friends is in the Kingdom Heirs, which is the Southern gospel group that's been performing there for years.

Good grief, you could make it from one end of England to the other in that time !
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Proinsias
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Proinsias »

Some of the animals that have lived with me:

The last one, Cleo, is my favourite, even considering the multitude I've left out of the pics. Most people don't like her at first, it even took the family about 5 years to realise how much we loved her.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DannyM wrote:
RickD wrote:

Good grief, you could make it from one end of England to the other in that time !
It's kinda funny, Danny. When I lived in Massachusetts, a 1 hour drive seemed like forever. After living in Florida, and making the 20+ hour drive between Massachusetts and Florida a bunch of times, 90 minutes seems so short.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony