Liberals whining about bible study in science class?

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Liberals whining about bible study in science class?

Post by Mastermind »

Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

That is the most annoying article I've read in a while. It's so stupid, all this affirmative action, "any religion except Christianity," "hey kids, only minorities have done well, and white man and Jews haven't done squat!" "cater to the minorities!" SOMEONE SHOOT ME!
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:That is the most annoying article I've read in a while. It's so stupid, all this affirmative action, "any religion except Christianity," "hey kids, only minorities have done well, and white man and Jews haven't done squat!" "cater to the minorities!" SOMEONE SHOOT ME!
Affirmative action doesn't cover certain minorities (Asian and Jewish Americans), and you forgot to say that Jews are a minority.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

I didn't think I had to take note that Jews are a minority, I believed it was obvious. Didn't know it didn't cover Asians, though...poor stupid Asian college students, have to outwhit other dumb white guys, instead of just getting extra points :roll: for being Oriental.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:I didn't think I had to take note that Jews are a minority, I believed it was obvious. Didn't know it didn't cover Asians, though...poor stupid Asian college students, have to outwhit other dumb white guys, instead of just getting extra points :roll: for being Oriental.
Well, according to liberals, Jewish and Asian Americans are too successful and academically adept to receive extra help in spite of being minorities. :lol: