Just wanted to say thank you

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
spartanII
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Just wanted to say thank you

Post by spartanII »

Thank you guys, this forum is filled with a lot of really smart and loving people. I can remember a few of your names...you guys come on here a lot and help out. Just wanted to say thanks because it's helped keep my faith strong with the questions I have.
Atheist: "Science says it, I believe it, That settles it."
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Just wanted to say thank you

Post by RickD »

spartanII wrote:Thank you guys, this forum is filled with a lot of really smart and loving people. I can remember a few of your names...you guys come on here a lot and help out. Just wanted to say thanks because it's helped keep my faith strong with the questions I have.
If I was one who helped, Your Welcome. :ebiggrin: If I didn't help, I'm sorry. :lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

RickD wrote:
spartanII wrote:Thank you guys, this forum is filled with a lot of really smart and loving people. I can remember a few of your names...you guys come on here a lot and help out. Just wanted to say thanks because it's helped keep my faith strong with the questions I have.
If I was one who helped, Your Welcome. :ebiggrin: If I didn't help, I'm sorry. :lol:
:lol: Same here!
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

'Where ever two or more gather in my Name, I AM there".
y>:D<
spartanII
Established Member

Post by spartanII »

RickD wrote:
Yes, you and DannyM helped out a lot. And a few others, I listed off some names at first once i created the topic but after like 5 names I was like "nah, these guys will know who they are. Everybody helps." :ewink:
Atheist: "Science says it, I believe it, That settles it."