How Can We Help?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

How Can We Help?

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Hi everyone, :wave:

Someone (and forgive me for not remembering whom!) said in a post that atheists have an overwhelming number of video's on YouTube, and the few rational Christian ones are hard to find.

This website is an incredible resource of information and I really would like to see it on YouTube, openly challenging the videos of atheists that are spreading the wrong message pretty much unchecked.

I'm sure that the admin of the site simply doesn't have time to maintain this page AND do YouTube videos (and this site truly is a God-send).
So, I would like to propose that some of the members here help with that. I just got this overwhelming feeling that something needs to be done about this on one of the largest mediums for information on the internet. I'd personally like to help as much as I can. While I'm not much of a window's movie maker kind of person, I certainly can do audio recordings of whatever articles are the most "punchy".The recordings/movies could then go back to "GodandScience" as he does have a youtube account.

It's just a thought, and will take some work I'm sure and some organization...any thoughts?
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
La Volpe
Familiar Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: How Can We Help?

Post by La Volpe »

People will believe anything if you whisper it.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

I'd be all for it and support you if you did, i'm sick of the 2000 dislikes and 100 likes videos
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Haha, yes I saw that there's a YouTube channel which actually saves a lot of work already. Certain members could perhaps sign up to take on a chunk of topics and then send them to the webmaster/YouTube owner (I'm assuming it's Rick?) and he can release them as he pleases?

I am also so sick of the dislikes. There's such a lack of fundamentals out there when it comes to information. And atheists are going crazy when they hear about how immoral God is in his own bible (how he breaks his own moral code and other nonsense) or that Christians are trying to hide the "fact" that God has a "wife" and all this other nonsense. We have a responsibility to spread this information. We can only do so much, of course, but I'd be willing to take on a big chunk. As a woman, I'd like to talk to other women about how our role is misinterpreted in Christianity; specifically that Christianity, unlike most other religions, honours women and demands they be protected and respected.

Thoughts?
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

The reason why atheist are so vicious on the attack of Christianity is because it is the true religion of peace, it steals members from their hateful religon, competition really.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Nice. I just wish there was an equal amount of them out there, but I have the feeling the majority of them are "Ray Comfort"-esque (not to be insulting, but unfortunately, he's not the most scientific or credible Christian out there...)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Haha, yes I saw that there's a YouTube channel which actually saves a lot of work already. Certain members could perhaps sign up to take on a chunk of topics and then send them to the webmaster/YouTube owner (I'm assuming it's Rick?) and he can release them as he pleases?
StMonica, This website's founder is Rich Deem. I just wanted to tell you that he's not me. I'm RickD, he's Rich, on the member list.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
spartanII
Established Member

Post by spartanII »

RickD wrote:
StMonica, This website's founder is Rich Deem. I just wanted to tell you that he's not me. I'm RickD, he's Rich, on the member list.
he has a lot of money on the member list? :p jk lol. One thing i've been trying to do is a remix video of all the atheists response to the laws of logic, compile them up and answer them all in simple 1. 2. 3. step.
Atheist: "Science says it, I believe it, That settles it."
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Ahahahaha, thanks for pointing that out. I'm still relatively new :oops: Sorry about that.

I would love to help you, but I'm not really great at windows media mixing. Vocals -- I'm the one for ya :P