Prayers for two friends

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Prayers for two friends

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Hello everyone,

I have two humble requests. They are both for friends.

The first friend is developing an aggressive eye issue. Inflammation is requiring her to have surgery to try and prevent more damage. However today, she was told she's in the early stages of cataracts! She's only 26 years old :( Please pray for her.

The second is for the cousin of my co-worker/friend. He's a young man with two small children. He was building something and a wall fell on him and it broke his femur. He had surgery at 1pm today and was in critical condition. Please pray for them, too.

Thank you :)
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
kmr
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Prayers for two friends

Post by kmr »

Prayers going out! y[-o<
- KMR

Dominum meum amō!
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

thank yee <3
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

StMonicaGuideMe wrote:Hello everyone,

I have two humble requests. They are both for friends.

The first friend is developing an aggressive eye issue. Inflammation is requiring her to have surgery to try and prevent more damage. However today, she was told she's in the early stages of cataracts! She's only 26 years old :( Please pray for her.

The second is for the cousin of my co-worker/friend. He's a young man with two small children. He was building something and a wall fell on him and it broke his femur. He had surgery at 1pm today and was in critical condition. Please pray for them, too.

Thank you :)
Praying for you and your two friends, Sister Monica.
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Thanks, Danny :)

Hi everyone,

my coworkers cousin is going to be okay!! Thank you for your prayers :) My other friend will be going for her surgery over Christmas break so I hope that it won't get worse between now and then.
Short1
Recognized Member

Post by Short1 »

Oh, I hate thinking about losing senses! I have the *tiniest* issues with my ears and it makes me feel terrible/regretful.

I hope everything turns out for the better! Prayers up and away.