Hello

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
mwaltman
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Hello

Post by mwaltman »

Hello to anyone who reads this ;)

I am a newbie to the forums, though I've been here quite a few times, as well as the home page. Um...I'm kinda bad at introductions, so bear with me. I am a 19 year old college student, studying to hopefully become a surgical technologist; but if God tells me otherwise at any point, I'll listen. I've been a Christian since the age of three, but it wasn't until recent years that I've been engaging in a relationship with Christ. Now that I'm rather far away from home, I've been making my faith my own. I'm here, like most, to discuss some answers to the tough questions about Christianity; and I've seen discussions that are promising. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some great conversations. :esmile:
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Hello

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Welcome to G&S.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

A big welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay here and that it enriches your journey with Christ.

Silvertusk.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Welcome to the site, mwaltman . :wave:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

mwaltman wrote:Hello to anyone who reads this ;)

I am a newbie to the forums, though I've been here quite a few times, as well as the home page. Um...I'm kinda bad at introductions, so bear with me. I am a 19 year old college student, studying to hopefully become a surgical technologist; but if God tells me otherwise at any point, I'll listen. I've been a Christian since the age of three, but it wasn't until recent years that I've been engaging in a relationship with Christ. Now that I'm rather far away from home, I've been making my faith my own. I'm here, like most, to discuss some answers to the tough questions about Christianity; and I've seen discussions that are promising. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some great conversations. :esmile:
Glad you're here and feel free to jump in.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender