New O.E.C article

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

New O.E.C article

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Rich has done a pdf on O.E.C, It is quite interesting http://www.godandscience.org/apologetic ... ionism.pdf
I know this subject stirs a lot of emotion so I want to say that these perspectives are not important in the way Jesus' work on the cross was, I do not cling to this like it is a important doctrine and I don't think someone is not a Christian if they do not have the same view as me.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Callisto
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: New O.E.C article

Post by Callisto »

I'm OEC more or less so I didn't see a problem there. :esmile: But I'll add that PDF file to my little collection on my computer for future use.