Praise the Lord! A newborn to be raised with Christ

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Praise the Lord! A newborn to be raised with Christ

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

domokunrox wrote:Thank guys. An update. My daughter is home now. Eating and doing well. Gave me a scare last night. Couldn't get her to stop crying. She wanted mommy really bad or bad dream. Got her to calm down tho. All is well tho. We're going to enjoy holding her while she wants to be held.

Welcome back Dom, is this your first Child?
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
domokunrox
Valued Member

Post by domokunrox »

Yes, its my first.

Babies are not as hard as I thought they would be.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

domokunrox wrote:Yes, its my first.

Babies are not as hard as I thought they would be.
Haha yea I was scared out of my wits with my first but it just felt so natural once he was born.
I now have two boys and we are thinking of trying for a daughter, don't want to sound like I am playing God but there are methods to naturally increase the chances.
Your journey has only just begun as a parent and I wish you all the best as this is one of the most important things you will ever do.

Praise be to God

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.