2000 members!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

2000 members!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

:cheers: :cheers:
2000 MEMBERS CELEBRATION

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Canuckster1127
Old School

Re: 2000 members!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Canuckster1127 »

It's exciting ... I just wish it had been an active member instead of a spammer ..... :(
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Canuckster1127 wrote:It's exciting ... I just wish it had been an active member instead of a spammer ..... :(
There has seemed to be a massive influx recently. y:-?

Dan
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

You have no idea .... the moderators have been putting in overtime screening and deleting it the past week or so ...
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

So true.

Ban Ban Ban!!!! BAN THEM ALL!!!!!!
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Why don't they use one of those spam filter thingy's that you have too type in a series of letters and numbers?

Dan
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Uhgg those things annoy me to death daniel. I always get em wrong :crying:
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Haha

Yea I usually get the first one wrong then nail the second.