abortion

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: abortion

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Silvertusk wrote:Have a read of this article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16618156

Now lets consider that statistics here.

28 out of 1000 women a year. Lets do some maths then

There are currently 7,000,000,000 people in this world - so a safe estimate would be that there are

3,500,000,000 woman on this planet.

So that is 3,500,000 X 28 = 98million abortions a year on this planet.

98 MILLION MURDERS!!!!

I cannot even get my head around that figure. And most governments are ok with this.

60 million died in the WWII. 16.5 million died in WW1 so in one year there are more aborted deaths that both the 2 greatests wars in history.

I have to ask - Why does God still love us?????!!!!

SIlvertusk.

wow that's crazy, I have never thought of the numbers on a global scale. :shakehead:

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Rob
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: abortion

Post by Rob »

Silvertusk wrote: I have to ask - Why does God still love us?????!!!!
It's been twisted into our heads that it is not murder and all dissenters are irrational, ultra-religious nuts. The enemy is very clever.