Scientology

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Scientology

Post by Gman »

Murray wrote:Its A trap!

Waaaah...

Don't tell that to Tom Cruise.... ;)
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Rob
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Rob »

Murray wrote:
Seraph wrote:I wouldn't trust a man who once said that the best way to make a million dollars is to start a religion.

Plus...Galactic Confederacy...come ON. I wonder if anyone ever bother to ask ol Hubby how the heck he knew all the stuff he claimed to know.

It is amazing how people believe this.... That's like believing in star wars
I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

I'm still waiting for the case of phenomena to hit me, been like 2 years since I read about galactic overlord Xemu. Guess I have very advanced thetan levels
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Kyas
Newbie Member

Post by Kyas »

I try to ignore religious arguments with people I know, but it's too painful for me to learn that someone who I considered a sane and intelligent person has adopted scientology. I can't understand how anyone can take this seriously. I'm shocked when I hear about famous people that have taken on this 'religion', even though I don't know them personally and actually don't care about their personal lives.