Time in Heaven

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Time in Heaven

Post by Canuckster1127 »

God does not exist solely within or subject to the limitations of this universe which He created.
The creation is subject to and dependent upon the creator. The creator is not subject to or dependent upon His creation.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Time in Heaven

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

If we were 4-dimensional, we would encompass time in its entirety, making it less relevant. I guess we would then exist in a state, not time.
So we would become timless.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.