Prayer for my Wife.

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Prayer for my Wife.

Post by Silvertusk »

Hello.

I was wondering if you could possibly pray for my wife. She has been suffering from tietze syndrome which flares up her rib cage. She developed this as an after effect from catching Born Holmes disease. She is currently going though a bad patch with it at the moment. It effects the area just above her breast. However last night she told me that she had discovered a lump in her breast as well. This could well be her ribs pushing something out - but she is obviously worried and so am I. Being the type of person I am I have got many nightmare senarios going through my mind at the moment. Please you could pray that my wife has not got anything serious and that she may get better from what she is currently suffering from. Thank you so much in advance for you kindness in offering these prayers. She is going to the doctors today to get it checked out.

God bless you all

Silvertusk,
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Re: Prayer for my Wife.

Post by neo-x »

Praying, silver, I hope all comes out alright. God forbid, if the worse should come you have to be strong on this or else it will be more difficult. y[-o< y[-o< y[-o<
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Thank you Neo.

The wonder of prayer is amazing. I think around the time I asked this request and your reply my wife felt a peace on her as she went to the doctors. She had a thorough examination and the doctor reassured here that it was nothing to worry about and nothing nasty there- either something to do with her ribs - or a cyst. She is going to the hospital in 2 weeks to get it checkout.

God really is very good.

Thank you for your prayers.

Silvertusk.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Praying for your wife, Silvertusk.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Definitely praying for you and your wife, Silver.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

y[-o<
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

Praying for you Silver!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

A quick update. My wife and I have just been to the hospital for her to have an examination and a scan. They found a lump and have taken a biopsy. The Doctor was 99.9% sure it was benign but we are still anxious. Please could you pray that they will find nothing malignant. We have to wait 2 and half weeks for the result. Could you also pray for peace for us both and for the reassurance that only God can give. thank you so much for doing this guys.

Silvertusk.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

May the Lord bless you and your wife with peace of mind according to His will. We will keep you both in our prayers Silver. y[-o<
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Praying, Silvertusk.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

August
Old School

Post by August »

Praying for your wife and you to have peace of mind, and that whatever there is, that it is totally harmless.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Hi guys

Just thought I let you know. We got a phone call this morning saying that my wife's results were through. They said she was all clear.

I cannot tell you how relieved we both were - and a few tears were shed. We praised God and blessed his holy name!! And I just want to thank you all for your prayers because I am sure their power also helped.

Thank you all and bless you all. God is truely good.

Silvertusk.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Praise the Lord.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Great news!!!

-Edward R Murrow

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

y\:D/

Thank the Lord.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.