Rich deem no like

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
goldmoor
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Rich deem no like

Post by goldmoor »

i was looking through some yahoo answers and i found one on Rich deem where this guy to a statement that he said and ask atheist what thought here a link http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 610AAPjluh they didn't really have much good to say about him but what can you do
for God has not given us a spirit of fear,but power and of love and of a sound mind 2timonthy1:7

he has given us power to overcome any obstacle,love to endured any and all hardship and a sound mind to solve any problem and have peace inside and out so truly what is it that we should fear
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Rich deem no like

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Sticks and stones are the weapons of the cynic, they are spiritually dead and are not trying to acquire knowledge but instead sceam and shout about how everyone else is an idiot.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
goldmoor
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by goldmoor »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:Sticks and stones are the weapons of the cynic, they are spiritually dead and are not trying to acquire knowledge but instead sceam and shout about how everyone else is an idiot.

Dan
true that dan 8)
for God has not given us a spirit of fear,but power and of love and of a sound mind 2timonthy1:7

he has given us power to overcome any obstacle,love to endured any and all hardship and a sound mind to solve any problem and have peace inside and out so truly what is it that we should fear
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

What A LOT of atheists don't get is that "the world" as it is today is not the world God created.
The fall of man, and the flood changed many things.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.