Crazy =<

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Tina
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Crazy =<

Post by Tina »

So every day lately I've been suffering from a sort of OCD thing like in my head I'm constantly repeating Jesus Christ is awesome and I hate evil and I feel like I'm trying to block something out. And its hard. It feels like I'm trying to be persuaded otherwise. I constantly say Jesus Christ is awesome as like a sort of protection. Sigh. Is something going on here or am I just losing my mind?? Help please =<
"Love others as I have loved you." -Jesus Christ
kmr
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Crazy =<

Post by kmr »

I know the feeling... sometimes when you're stressed or busy, or even just feeling a bit unusual, these things happen. I wouldn't worry. I am this way every now and then.
- KMR

Dominum meum amō!
Reactionary
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Crazy =<

Post by Reactionary »

I say this to everyone with similar problems - you may want to have your vitamin (B especially) and mineral levels checked. A lack of some of those could cause certain mental difficulties, I know it because it had happened to me. It just sneaks up on you through stress, medications (like antibiotics), nutrition etc.
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary