Animals given Human Rights

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Animals given Human Rights

Post by Byblos »

Byblos wrote:Have these oceanic creatures been consulted on the matter? What did they have to say? We should not be in the business of assuming what other species want in terms of civil rights. If anything, let them acquire these rights the old-fashioned way, civil disobedience. :ebiggrin:
Lol, I know most won't find that funny but I had to chuckle as I was writing it. I had visions of unionized hump-back whale songs. :pound:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Animals given Human Rights

Post by Stu »

Byblos wrote:Lol, I know most won't find that funny but I had to chuckle as I was writing it. I had visions of unionized hump-back whale songs. :pound:
Elicited a decent chuckle from my side :lol:
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.