The Book of Ezekiel

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: The Book of Ezekiel

Post by Jac3510 »

Here's a resource you might want to use as you work your way through Ezekiel. It's free and very, very well done. And if credentials mean anything to you at all, the guy is prof at Dallas Theological Seminary--no slouch.

http://www.soniclight.com/constable/not ... zekiel.pdf
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Thanks for this excellent resource, Jac.

Dallas, the 242-page study on Ezekiel by Dr Constable should answer any question you have.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Dallas
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Dallas »

Jac3510 wrote:Here's a resource you might want to use as you work your way through Ezekiel. It's free and very, very well done. And if credentials mean anything to you at all, the guy is prof at Dallas Theological Seminary--no slouch.

http://www.soniclight.com/constable/not ... zekiel.pdf

Thank you. If I ever feel like reading it all, I will. You guys have been helping me too much. Thank you.
Vigilate super me Dominus

Down the road i'll hit many bumps, but as long as you're driving Lord, i'll be fine.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Dallas wrote:Thank you. If I ever feel like reading it all, I will. You guys have been helping me too much. Thank you.
Somehow, I doubt we've helped you at all. Maybe we've even hindered you. You don't have to read Dr Constable's notes on Ezekiel if you want to. Keep reading Ezekiel...don't give up!

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Dallas
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Dallas »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Dallas wrote:Thank you. If I ever feel like reading it all, I will. You guys have been helping me too much. Thank you.
Somehow, I doubt we've helped you at all. Maybe we've even hindered you. You don't have to read Dr Constable's notes on Ezekiel if you want to. Keep reading Ezekiel...don't give up!

FL
Sorry that it has been too long, i've been taking a break from reading Ezekiel. I've been reading Matthew with a friend. Well... I am, don't know too much about her. Nevertheless, You have been helping me. Just some things I still don't understand, but that doesn't mean I won't later on in life :)
Vigilate super me Dominus

Down the road i'll hit many bumps, but as long as you're driving Lord, i'll be fine.