Mary Jane

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Mary Jane

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

There is a new form of marijuana on the market which doesn't get people stoned and still has all the medical benefits that are associated with it.
http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-t ... 6375685965

I wonder how many people will suddenly no longer require "medical" pot once this is being sold to them instead of regular pot. :ebiggrin:

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Mary Jane

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Oh, great. An illicit drug with no doping effect; it just makes you healthy! Pot-smoking thugs will storm fitness clubs and Wednesday evening Bible Study.

Nothing is sacred. Nothing.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +