Godly Relationship

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
koopa184
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Godly Relationship

Post by koopa184 »

Hey everyone!

I know I'm not a very active member here, but I'm sure that won't really affect the fact that you guys will probably pray for me :mrgreen:

To start off, I'm just a teenager :P But even though I'm young, what I strive for in any relationship I have with women (I'm male) is to let it be a godly one and for me to treat the girl as she should be treated.
The reason I ask for prayer is that there may be a new girl entering into my life, and so I'm going to need support from other Christians to sacrifice of myself for her and make sure she stays unblemished (Ephesians 5:25-27).

Basically, I would ask that you'd pray for me to 1) Think of her in a godly light. 2) Treat her as she ought to be treated, and 3) Make sure that she doesn't become any sort of idol to me or distract me from God.

Many thanks,
Koopa.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Godly Relationship

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

koopa184 wrote:Hey everyone!

I know I'm not a very active member here, but I'm sure that won't really affect the fact that you guys will probably pray for me :mrgreen:

To start off, I'm just a teenager :P But even though I'm young, what I strive for in any relationship I have with women (I'm male) is to let it be a godly one and for me to treat the girl as she should be treated.
The reason I ask for prayer is that there may be a new girl entering into my life, and so I'm going to need support from other Christians to sacrifice of myself for her and make sure she stays unblemished (Ephesians 5:25-27).

Basically, I would ask that you'd pray for me to 1) Think of her in a godly light. 2) Treat her as she ought to be treated, and 3) Make sure that she doesn't become any sort of idol to me or distract me from God.

Many thanks,
Koopa.

That is a very noble request deserving of prayer. y[-o<

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

koopa184 wrote:Hey everyone!

Many thanks,
Koopa.

Here you go dude:
tdybas2

Post by tdybas2 »

deleted on user's request