First Complete Computer Model of an Organism

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: First Complete Computer Model of an Organism

Post by Gman »

1over137 wrote:Why calling it kindergarten mistakes? Are all reasons just kindergarten mistakes?

We all make kindergarten mistakes.. Even me, look at my spelling sometime. :P You just have to be man enough to admit it..

But yes, we have to confess that we are wrong sometimes. Unfortunately I rarely see that with those who promote the evolutionary belief. They think it is iron clad, completely factual when it isn't. Sorry, that just doesn't work with me.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Gman wrote:
1over137 wrote:Why calling it kindergarten mistakes? Are all reasons just kindergarten mistakes?

We all make kindergarten mistakes.. Even me, look at my spelling sometime. :P You just have to be man enough to admit it..

But yes, we have to confess that we are wrong sometimes. Unfortunately I rarely see that with those who promote the evolutionary belief. They think it is iron clad, completely factual when it isn't. Sorry, that just doesn't work with me.
Please, pm me contacts to such three scientists. I want to try something.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

By the way, how do you know that the team of scientists consist of only atheists?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart