Science

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
B33T
Newbie Member

Science

Post by B33T »

if your reading this? then your being judged by god whome is watching you. so before you think "stop being stupid and random" remember god is reading ur mind. so technicly unless your going to confess your inpure thoughts about this post
jerickson314
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by jerickson314 »

I confess that I was expecting an interesting discussion, and that I then was confused and slightly disappointed. Not angry or anything, though.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: Science

Post by Felgar »

B33T wrote:if your reading this? then your being judged by god whome is watching you. so before you think "stop being stupid and random" remember god is reading ur mind. so technicly unless your going to confess your inpure thoughts about this post
Technically what? I don't understand.

We all have impure thoughts because we are wretched sinners - this is nothing new and nothing a true Christian would deny. That's why we so desperately God's grace and why it was necessary for Jesus to pay the price of our sins.