600+ commandments?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: 600+ commandments?

Post by neo-x »

May be, although I still think that a spirit could do that. The false prophets who reported to the king also did not notice the spirit as it let them speak as their selves.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: 600+ commandments?

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

neo-x wrote:May be, although I still think that a spirit could do that. The false prophets who reported to the king also did not notice the spirit as it let them speak as their selves.
An evil spirit deceives its interlocutors, as you point out. However, the donkey's mouth was opened by God - the Bible says so - and the donkey apparently spoke her mind.

Anyway, none of this is really important! Are there any Christian veterinarians here?!

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +