Bill Nye The Science Guy Says Creationism Is Wrong.

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Bill Nye The Science Guy Says Creationism Is Wrong.

Post by PaulSacramento »

Beanybag wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:Many ancient peoples, scientists if you wanna call them that
I wouldn't want to call them that.
Well...neither would I but for their time, that is what they were to the best of their abilities.
KBCid
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Bill Nye The Science Guy Says Creationism Is Wrong.

Post by KBCid »

Ivellious wrote:I never made an appeal to authority. I asked whether you thought nearly all biologists, geologists, and astronomers were not "really" doing science.
If you think they are doing proper science all the time then you should have no problem citing the method for testing empirically that there is a single common ancestor, or that natural selection can eliminate less functional designs or that Random variations can explain the extent of the variety observed in life.

It's all proper science until someone posits something that is beyond scientific inquiry then it becomes pseudoscience.
It is as if some Christians sit there and wait for the smallest thing that they can dispute and then jump onto it...
The Bible says that we were each given an interpretation – this gift of interpretation is not there so we can run each other into the ground. It is there for our MUTUAL edification.
//www.allaboutgod.net/profiles/blogs/chri ... each-other