It moved me.

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

It moved me.

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

I don't cry much but this moved me, if you have a wife, husband or an "it's complicated" please don't ever stop loving them and treasure every moment together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFHHPzp ... r_embedded

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Zionist
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: It moved me.

Post by Zionist »

@Daniel
wow...thank you for sharing such an amazing testimony...it's beautiful how even though she's gone her love and their commitment to one another live on through him. it's such a beautiful thing how someone can impact another so much. we all take for granted what we have all of us do and this definitely makes me think and appreciate all the more for my wife and son....Thank you Father for all the things you do for us daily Lord. Your love is so great it transcends words. Thank you for your grace, mercy and love Father.
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.