Jesus

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Jesus

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Ok I see, you have inserted your questions into my quote so they look one in the same. Please learn how to use the quote function properly to save on confusion.

Once you have sorted it put so it is properly ledgible and I will respond to it.
The best way to do it is to open another Tab to G&S then copy the part you want to respond to, highlight it and click the quote button
Then type your response below like this, see how there is now a distinction between what I wrote here and above.

Once you have done that I will respond.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
snorider
Established Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male

Re: Jesus

Post by snorider »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:Ok I see, you have inserted your questions into my quote so they look one in the same. Please learn how to use the quote function properly to save on confusion.

Once you have sorted it put so it is properly ledgible I will respond to it.
The best way to do it is to open another Tab to G&S then copy the part you want to respond to, highlight it and click the quote button
Then type your response below like this, see how there is now a distinction between what I wrote here and above.

Once you have done that I will respond.
Understood, I typically read everything.

I understand why you've only been responding to the last question of every thread we have been engaged in. I usually check these forums once a week if that, I'll try to make an effort to respond sooner.

Thank you for the engaging conversation,
Jordan

P.S. ** The fact that I do not adhere to the "quoting" standard is not an excuse for not responding. You have a doctorate in Theology correct? Not that it holds any merit in any public school system. You should read everything.