all that could have been?

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
niggles
Newbie Member

all that could have been?

Post by niggles »

I am faced with something. We grow up faced with a coin toss of decisions of wether to have faith in god or decide not to. Growing up in a society of news evil and death we look somewhere to ease are constantly thinking mind of religion by believing a book, that basiclly tells us who our god is. If it so happens that a boy from birth is kept secretly in a room to his dying day and never heard real conversation or seen the news, what would happen at death? Would the boy have exceptions for not knowing anything or would he sleep for eternity. But faced with decisions we have to choose, and we never sleep. and why cant it be the same for someone who wants nothing, and just want to grow old and pass away. Now skeptics and believers are two different things what if i want to be the someone who has nothing who wants nothing who is just hear living a simple life. It can be the book and religion is something to ease are natural sceptisms. i cant say i am what im typing now just a outside view. But after knowing the consequences of not believing i guess i choose god. i have faith. Am i good?
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

Post by Prodigal Son »

would the boy have exceptions for not knowing anything...
the kid would probably go to heaven if he never had a chance to know God.
i want to be the someone who has nothing wants nothing
everybody wants something.
New Creation
2 Corinthians 5:7