Answered prayer! Sea of Galilee water levels are rising

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Answered prayer! Sea of Galilee water levels are rising

Post by Gman »

Guys,

I'm happy to report that the Sea of Galilee water levels are rising... Please keep your continued support and prayers for Israel.. Bless Israel!!!

"Israeli officials this week expressed satisfaction and were even encouraged by the water level of the Sea of Galilee, Israel's main fresh water reservoir, as the summer months come to an end.
Over the past eight years, the Sea of Galilee, known locally as the Kinneret, has been hard hit by drought, a situation that raised serious questions about Israel's future water security.
But this year the Kinneret sits a full meter higher than it did at this time in 2011. The current level of 212.345 meters (696.67 feet) below sea level is also the highest the Kinneret has been at the end of summer since 2006.
The head of Israel's Water Authority told The Jerusalem Post that the increased water supply was due to decent rainfall last winter, less pumping from the Kinneret during the summer, greater conservation among Israelis, and a growing desalination program along Israel's Mediterranean coast.

Officials noted that if the coming winter has above average rainfall, the Kinneret could recover a significant amount of its lost water. Israelis and their friends abroad are sincerely praying for just that."

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/t ... fault.aspx
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Answered prayer! Sea of Galilee water levels are rising

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Water is a big issue in Australia, we are one of the driest countries on the planet, we went through years of drought and water restrictions, our catchments in Victoria where I live got as low as 20%, for years we prayed for rain and the Lord has provided, the catchments are now over 80% capacity. Praise God

I am happy to see our brothers in Israel have water again. John 4:14

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:Water is a big issue in Australia, we are one of the driest countries on the planet, we went through years of drought and water restrictions, our catchments in Victoria where I live got as low as 20%, for years we prayed for rain and the Lord has provided, the catchments are now over 80% capacity. Praise God

I am happy to see our brothers in Israel have water again. John 4:14

Dan
Thanks Dan.. Amen and blessings to Australia too... :thumbsup:

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Here is a recent picture I took of the Sea of Galilee this early spring. I would really implore other believer's to pray for Israel's rain. She is very thirsty. Israel desperately needs water to grow and flourish.

If you can I would even make a special trip to go to Israel and pray for rain. And if you can pray in HEBREW. We have something that technology can't always provide. That is PRAYER for rain!! G-d is always the one who provides, we just have to learn how to tap into Him! ;)