Any smokers here.....

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Celt
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Any smokers here.....

Post by Celt »

Or rather, along the lines of smoking, charcoaling, and BBQ'ing ? If so what type smoker unit(s) you have ? Whats your speciality or favorite recipe(s). Thanks
Celt
Familiar Member

Re: Any smokers here.....

Post by Celt »

????? I didn't post this in the wrong place did i ? Someone tell me this not the 'All things vegetarian' section.
Sam1995
Valued Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Sam1995 »

Celt wrote:????? I didn't post this in the wrong place did i ? Someone tell me this not the 'All things vegetarian' section.
Haha! Made me laugh!
I love BBQ's, as long as it's meat, cooked well and covered in sauce then it's all a BBQ needs to be to me.

SB :sleep:
"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S Lewis
Celt
Familiar Member

Post by Celt »

Sam, its like a fine art to me. it would be like taking a great tasting BBQ sauce and putting it on a old peice of beef jerkey, not saying thats the route you would take, mind you. Rather it starts at the very beginning Great choice of a great cut. (Giving it a massage, maybe talking to it a little bit, "be tender, i command you to be tender"), marinating. Using the right seasonings, spices, or herbs, and s-l-o-w and low cooking = very tender, very juicy meal. Top with great sides your favorite beverage, a great movie, and or friends/loved ones !!
Some veges are really unique and flavorful with a bit of olive oil, pinch of garlic and light smoking.
Sam1995
Valued Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Sam1995 »

Celt wrote:Sam, its like a fine art to me. it would be like taking a great tasting BBQ sauce and putting it on a old peice of beef jerkey, not saying thats the route you would take, mind you. Rather it starts at the very beginning Great choice of a great cut. (Giving it a massage, maybe talking to it a little bit, "be tender, i command you to be tender"), marinating. Using the right seasonings, spices, or herbs, and s-l-o-w and low cooking = very tender, very juicy meal. Top with great sides your favorite beverage, a great movie, and or friends/loved ones !!
Some veges are really unique and flavorful with a bit of olive oil, pinch of garlic and light smoking.
Let's make use of the fact that we are on the same island.
BBQ at yours? Everyone from the forum invited?

SB 8)
"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S Lewis
Celt
Familiar Member

Post by Celt »

Man that would be great, cept i'm in lil country town in Oklahoma, i'm a Irish hillbilly. But gas up that boat and get over here, and anyone that wants to come.