Need some ideas!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
amyjo5995
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Need some ideas!

Post by amyjo5995 »

Hey all,
It's been awhile since I've posted on here, and this might could go under another topic, but since it's light hearted and the like, I'll ask here. My youngest son, who is 13, will be doing the "Polar Plunge" (where they jump in the frozen lake) for the 3rd year in a row. It's a fund raiser that helps raise money for Special Olympics. Well, the last 2 years he has plunged as an individual, but this year he is wanting to get a team together with his youth group from church. I would like to get them t-shirts made, with a team name (when they come up with one) and a bible verse. What are some good verse ideas? y:-? I would like to kind of stick with a theme of "water", "strength", or something like that. Any ideas? y*-:)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Need some ideas!

Post by RickD »

amyjo5995 wrote:Hey all,
It's been awhile since I've posted on here, and this might could go under another topic, but since it's light hearted and the like, I'll ask here. My youngest son, who is 13, will be doing the "Polar Plunge" (where they jump in the frozen lake) for the 3rd year in a row. It's a fund raiser that helps raise money for Special Olympics. Well, the last 2 years he has plunged as an individual, but this year he is wanting to get a team together with his youth group from church. I would like to get them t-shirts made, with a team name (when they come up with one) and a bible verse. What are some good verse ideas? y:-? I would like to kind of stick with a theme of "water", "strength", or something like that. Any ideas? y*-:)
How about John 7:38:
38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’”
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony