God and Science .org RACE CAR!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

God and Science .org RACE CAR!

Post by DRDS »

Ok everyone, because I couldn't find a way to post the images directly onto the thread, I uploaded some to my flickr account. Let me know what you all think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92353104@N04/

The description of the car's design is as follows:

1. Across the entire car you have STARS, to make it look very very spacey. :eugeek:

2. Driver's side you have a planet, possibly Saturn I think, and you have God and Science.org on the side with a blue/aqua or a red/pinkish "atmosphere" racing stripe going across the entire side. You also have contingency sponsors and the #35 8)

3. On the roof of the car, you have my John Handcock, along with the #35 and the MOON as well! :D

4. On the back bumper you have THIS PLACE, G&S Forums (for short since the game won't give me enough car space to type out the url, which would really have looked cool) Plus you also have PLANET EARTH! You also have the Chevy logo on the back bumper as well. :D

5. On the rear decklid, you have sponsorship by Lionel NASCAR Collectible diecast. Main inspiration behind that is, I'm a big NASCAR diecast collector or I used to be before it got too expensive. lol But because I think this car would look so neat as a 1/24 scale diecast model I decided to put that on the car, to make it look more authentic. :esmile:

6. On the right side, again just like the left you have #35, contingency sponsors, God and Science.org, "atmosphere" racing stripe and you also have big COMET streaking across the right side! MAJORLY COOL. :shock:

7. On the nose of the car you have Chevy Impala #35, and front grille work. :D

8. Finally on the hood of the car you have, God and Science, a dna strand, Plus the outstretched arms of both Adam and God from the Sistine Chapel with a supernatural spark of.... "pure awesomeness" in the center! :esurprised:

By far it was one of the most challenging and most rewarding cars I've ever designed for the game. I certainly can't wait to race it for all it's worth at the various tracks I have at my choosing. :D

So anyways, let me know what you all think. See you later!
DRDS

Re: God and Science .org RACE CAR!

Post by DRDS »

DRDS

Post by DRDS »

DRDS

Post by DRDS »

DRDS

Post by DRDS »

DRDS

Post by DRDS »

DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Overall, I think you can see them in much larger size if you go directly to the flickr page though. Which version do you all like the best, the blue/aqua version of the pinkish/red version?
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

I like the red, plus red goes faser yea?
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Great point, I agree, I personally do like the red better.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

I like the whole design bro, imagine racing through town with that baby :D
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

I was curious, by any chance has the BOSS of G&S (Rich) seen this yet? If so I was curious what he thought of it.