Question about these really awesome nebula pictures

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Question about these really awesome nebula pictures

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone, in case you all haven't seen these yet, sometime ago, Rich put these amazing images of nebulas on the site's main page which is seen here,

http://www.godandscience.org/love/nebuladial.html

And I believe these were mainly taken possibly by the Hubble space telescope. But I got to wondering, are any of these images been color enhanced any to make them look brighter, more colorful or just plain better than what they really look like?

Or is this what you and I would really see, if we were taken in a super high tech possibly alien space craft, and zoomed all the way out to where these awesome sights are and to view them with our naked eyes?

Since I am a photographer by trade, I know many times people will use image editing programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others to make images look more brighter, more colorful, more perfect or just better than what the photographer really took.

Again, I was just curious if NASA or the people who are over the Hubble space telescope enhanced these images any or if these are truly the real thing. If anyone knows please feel free to share what you know. Thanks again everyone!
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Question about these really awesome nebula pictures

Post by DRDS »

Cool! Thank you very much for the input.