Wonders of Life.

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Wonders of Life.

Post by Silvertusk »

Anyone catch this series over on British TV with Professor Brian Cox. Fascinating program - the last episode was particularly mind blowing.

Now as you know I am leaning towards Theistic Evolution - And if evolution is true then this program has convinced me even more of God's hand in it.

One thing that was pretty outstanding from last nights program was that convergence had happened for my different components of life - such as the eye and other antomical features, many many times - but the evolution of Photosynthesis has only happened once. And if it had not - then intelligent life would not even exist. Incredible that such a complex mechanism could come together like it did. So yes that becomes itself an argument for ID. So either way God is amazing. But we all knew that anyway.

Silvertusk.
ronjohn839
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Wonders of Life.

Post by ronjohn839 »

God's hand is definetley upon creation!
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Wonders of Life.

Post by Kurieuo »

Purely natural assumptions of convergence kind of beg the question. Much easier I think to believe a similar design/er.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)