A Personal Word of Thanks to FL

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

A Personal Word of Thanks to FL

Post by B. W. »

I would like to publicly say a personal word of Thanks to FL, who kindly sent personal support to help with a little ministry work I am involved with. I have been away since May 10 and returned late night, May 14, from a clothing drive / distribution to Cheyenne River and Standing Rock Reservations in South Dakota. There was a 20' foot Uhaul truck donated as well as the clothes gathered by a former South Dakota State senator for this endeavor. The cost for fuel was something that standing in the way as the truck got around 8 to 10 miles per gallon and a 40 gallon tank.

I picked the truck and clothing up in Rapid City and from there, It took three fill ups to complete the mission. The Lord, provided the fuel from folks like FL, as well as the people from the Reservations who gave what they could. Together, the need was meet.

There is a third world country within the USA and we do what we can to help others find hope in Christ by being the extension of Christ's Jesus' hands, feet, and actions where we have been assigned in life.

So again, I would like to publicly say a personal word of Thanks to FL, who kindly sent personal support to help defer the cost of fuel so that the clothes were distributed to those in dire need.

Applause and thank you FL! :clap:

Mission Completed :D

I’ll upload some photos on Sanpfish after I rest up a bit
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Gman
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: A Personal Word of Thanks to FL

Post by Gman »

Hey... I always told you guys that FL was a good man... At least in my book.. :P
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: A Personal Word of Thanks to FL

Post by 1over137 »

Thank you guys. Good work. :)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart