I was too judgemental wasn't I?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: I was too judgemental wasn't I?

Post by ultimate777 »

1over137 wrote:Not my style of music I listen but. The message is anti-junkie-like, right? Drugs are horrible thing. I saw a documentary on criminals who did crime while drug addicted. It was sad.
It is my style of music beyond almost anything else, do I make myself clear? I think it is anti-junkie like, especially the last 10 or 15 seconds of it. You seem to to take away something positive from it, all things considered, which does my heart good.

What's got me into all this right now is the last episode of "Nurse Jackie," not a documentary. You find out at the end Nurse Jackie's young teen-aged daughter is doing cocaine behind Jackie's back. I see nothing good coming from it. It's a clear cut case of the sins of the mother's and father's........... :shakehead:

I may start a new thread on the song. Be looking for it in case I do. If I lose my courage and do not, forgive me :esmile:

I fear it might make you turn against me on the subject :shakehead:
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

ultimate777 wrote:I fear it might make you turn against me on the subject :shakehead:
???
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

1over137 wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:I fear it might make you turn against me on the subject :shakehead:
???
As to whether the song is anti-junkie or not, in a weird way my enthusiasm may trouble you.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

ultimate777 wrote:
1over137 wrote:
???
As to whether the song is anti-junkie or not, in a weird way my enthusiasm may trouble you.
Sorry for asking, but your enthusiasm about what?

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

1over137 wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:
1over137 wrote:
???
Sorry for asking, but your enthusiasm about what?
About the video in general, which I really like very much. Sometimes when people get enthusiastic about something it actually causes people to not like it who at first did like it. For instance I really, really like the style of music. To me that ads to the experience. To you maybe it does the opposite. And cause you to doubt people who feel as I do.

You may still not understand me but I feel I can keep trying, I may be possibly standing on stronger ground than I was on other things.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

It does not trouble me. What would trouble me would be some anti-christian things. People have different tastes for music, and not all are to listen what I listen. :)

#foreverinmyheart
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

1over137 wrote:It does not trouble me. What would trouble me would be some anti-christian things. People have different tastes for music, and not all are to listen what I listen. :)
If I said the video puts out a message I believe wholeheartedly in and in a way I find extremely pleasing and shows intolerance to dissent would you know what I meant?