Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:Looks like a spam registration
That's what I thought too. Especially when the written English is worse than Hana's. :pound:

I'll keep an eye open for a link added to the signature.

P.s. Hana, I was only joking. Your English is actually pretty good, for a particle physicist. :eugeek:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Think we've got a troll here too Hana :)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

I checked, all I could in ACP. Also, not native speaker. Only strange thing is username and email.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
CazPerth
Recognized Member

Post by CazPerth »

Hello :)

I am 53 living in Australia in Perth southern suburbs, I have 4 children and i was an atheist. I was recently saved by Jesus and my life changed a lot. I am working very hard to understand scripture and doctrine. I am still looking for a church and trying to sort out all the various interpretations of God's word. I just know that Jesus called me and when I read the New Testament I found peace and love that I had never known before. I regret all the years that I was lost but perhaps that was part of the plan because I am probably the last person my friends might have thought would turn to God. Maybe a bit like Paul - if I may be so bold...well a tiny bit.... :)
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

CazPerth wrote:Hello :)

I am 53 living in Australia in Perth southern suburbs, I have 4 children and i was an atheist. I was recently saved by Jesus and my life changed a lot. I am working very hard to understand scripture and doctrine. I am still looking for a church and trying to sort out all the various interpretations of God's word. I just know that Jesus called me and when I read the New Testament I found peace and love that I had never known before. I regret all the years that I was lost but perhaps that was part of the plan because I am probably the last person my friends might have thought would turn to God. Maybe a bit like Paul - if I may be so bold...well a tiny bit.... :)
Welcome aboard!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

CazPerth wrote:Hello :)

I was atheist either and some friends could not imagine me as a believer :wave:

Hey, my favourite apostle is Paul :wave:

Warm welcome here y@};-

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Welcome to you CazPerth. You're all the way on the other side of the world. Can you still see me wavin? :wave:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

RickD wrote:Welcome to you CazPerth. You're all the way on the other side of the world. Can you still see me wavin? :wave:
Not really, Australia is just opposite to Slovakia. :mrgreen:

#foreverinmyheart
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

1over137 wrote:
RickD wrote:Welcome to you CazPerth. You're all the way on the other side of the world. Can you still see me wavin? :wave:
Not really, Australia is just opposite to Slovakia. :mrgreen:
Yeah, if you minus "al" it is ;)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
ClassicalTeacher
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by ClassicalTeacher »

Hello! I joined this site a few months ago but never participated until the past week. I am a math and science teacher, and have been for over 25 years. I was also a principal in three different schools. I have only taught once in a public school and that was for my student teaching. After that experience, I knew I'd never step foot in another public school again--at least not professionally!

I am a practicing Catholic and have been most of my life. I strayed when I was a young woman for about 7 years, but then got back on track with Our Lord.

I am a firm believer that evolution is a lie and is supported by a marxist-atheistic public school system and scientific community. I believe in creationism--that all things were created by God. When I teach science (in junior and high school) I always include evolution as an example of non-scientific theory that has political roots rather than scientific ones. In class, my students learn how to take apart the theory of evolution on a scientific premise. I have never had any complaints from any parents or school administration in all my 25+ years.

I'm just so happy to have found this site. I look forward to a long and fruitful time here!

God bless you all!
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Welcome ClassicalTeacher!

You seem quite interesting.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Welcome ClassicalTeacher! :D

:fyi: the FYI doesn't mean anything. It's a desk, and you're a teacher. I thought it would make you feel 'at home'. :lol:

-Edward R Murrow

ClassicalTeacher
Recognized Member

Post by ClassicalTeacher »

Thanks for the welcome! I love the avatar! Very cool!!
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Warm welcome here.

#foreverinmyheart
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Welcome CT
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.