The trinity review

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
vanquish29
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

The trinity review

Post by vanquish29 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB4Ltvh9Cb0

this review is a old debate between pentecost, i like how the guy on the left mark describes the trinity very well, check out the video and tell me what you think thank you.
vanquish29
Familiar Member

Re: The trinity review

Post by vanquish29 »

im surprised no one has said a thing about this debate , mark McNeil speaks so great on this subject on the deity of Jesus, he goes into the greek and he makes alot of sense in part 2 of this debate, check it out its one of the best videos ive seen on the discussion of the Trinity.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

People believe or disbelieve in the Trinity for various reasons.
Personally, what made me believe in the Trinity was the understanding of "other-centered love".
That was the "selling point" for me.
vanquish29
Familiar Member

Post by vanquish29 »

PaulSacramento wrote:People believe or disbelieve in the Trinity for various reasons.
Personally, what made me believe in the Trinity was the understanding of "other-centered love".
That was the "selling point" for me.
i agree on what your saying people do believe or disbelieve on the trinity, but when it comes to the bible theres no question that theres a triune God before us, you have the father declared to be God in 2nd peter 1 God the father, you have the son declared to be God in john 1:1 and you have the Holy spirit declared to be God in acts 5:3,4 then the bible says Deuteronomy 6:4 theres only One God, now if people want to hold the view that the trinity is false or pagan or jesus didnt die on the cross but on a stake they can hold there view thats fine, but please dont say that the bible doesnt teach this doctrine and that the trinity is wrong and my view on believing is false, which many cults will affirm that it is wrong, and teach a different doctrine, i can accept a person not believing on the trinity they are still my brother and sisters in Christ and i have sympathy for them, but when i ask them do you accept me as a christian on the basis of the bible alone they cannot accept me as a brother in jesus, while i can accept them as a brother or sister in christ, there just sadly mistaken on the deity of jesus.