A question for Furstentum Liechtenstein

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: A question for Furstentum Liechtenstein

Post by Byblos »

RickD wrote:Byblos,
Now that you've settled into the US, you must be a football fan. How's your favorite team doing this year? :stirthepot:

And please, no 2007 & 2011 references allowed. :crying:
They are doing terrible Rick. But I have faith in them that when they do eventually figure it out and make the SB again they won't fold like a lousy poker hand.

And please, no 2001, 2003 or 2004 references allowed. :wink: .
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: A question for Furstentum Liechtenstein

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote:
RickD wrote:Byblos,
Now that you've settled into the US, you must be a football fan. How's your favorite team doing this year? :stirthepot:

And please, no 2007 & 2011 references allowed. :crying:
They are doing terrible Rick. But I have faith in them that when they do eventually figure it out and make the SB again they won't fold like a lousy poker hand.

And please, no 2001, 2003 or 2004 references allowed. :wink: .
I'm sorry for your losses Byblos. All six of them. You know it's gotta be real bad when the Giants are officially worse than the hapless Jaguars. NFL Power Rankings: Updated Look at Every Team Heading into Week 7
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony