presenting the gospel in under 30 minutes

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
nuthajason
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

presenting the gospel in under 30 minutes

Post by nuthajason »

I know its an old story for many of us here. but we sometimes get so bogged down with the details we forget the big picture - the main picture - the rock.

so, for my 1300 subscribers on youtube I made this video:

http://youtu.be/fBQeCcBVUCw

please watch and share.

blessings
J
if you fear the giants and challenges of the promised land you may end up wandering in the desert.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: presenting the gospel in under 30 minutes

Post by 1over137 »

Erase the link from your signature. (or I will do that)

If you type this into browser:

Code: Select all

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=tripod.com
you get the following diagnostic:
What is the current listing status for tripod.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 177 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 10673 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 530 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-12-09, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-12-09.
Malicious software includes 438 trojan(s), 177 exploit(s), 62 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 75 domain(s), including tutbabishe.info/, wpills.info/, onesourcesoftware.com/.

23 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including li.ru/, scoponescientifico.tripod.com/, zancom.tripod.com/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS3561 (SAVVIS-AS), AS15169 (GOOGLE).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, tripod.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 26 site(s) including members.tripod.com/zancom/, members.tripod.com/scoponescientifico/, members.tripod.com/drykeepusa/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 48 domain(s), including members.tripod.com/tonerrefillsnow/, members.tripod.com/drumlins/, taringa.net/.

Next steps:
•Return to the previous page.
•If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
nuthajason
Acquainted Member
Sex: Male

Re: presenting the gospel in under 30 minutes

Post by nuthajason »

thanks for doing that for me. it was an old link to an essay that I had already deleted from my personal website a month or so ago.
if you fear the giants and challenges of the promised land you may end up wandering in the desert.