Hi just testing

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
saxology
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Hi just testing

Post by saxology »

If i can actually post here, because a person i know (atheist) wishes to make a topic addressed solely to Mr. Deem.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Hi just testing

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Testing 123

Text check done

We are good for posting

Posting in 321
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

saxology wrote:If i can actually post here, because a person i know (atheist) wishes to make a topic addressed solely to Mr. Deem.

Welcome to the board Sax.

Your friend is welcome as long as he follows the board purpose and guidelines

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... f=1&t=2517

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... hp?f=1&t=4
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

saxology wrote:If i can actually post here, because a person i know (atheist) wishes to make a topic addressed solely to Mr. Deem.
Your friend may be better off emailing Mr. Deem. He doesn't post here much, and this forum is open for any member to respond.

But, if he/she wants to post, and the post gets approved, I can pm Rich Deem to see if he wants to respond.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
saxology
Newbie Member

Post by saxology »

Ok thanks for the welcome and thanks for updating me on whether Mr. Deem may or may not respond.