Furstentum Liechtenstein - Ultimate Member

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Furstentum Liechtenstein - Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

I would like to personally thank Roger - alias FL - and others who officially donated funds for the Native American Mission Project a few months ago.

FL, donated the first bit of funds into the account and like priming a pump, other donations have come in. With these funds, I have been able to purchase much needed diapers, depends, tooth paste, tooth brushes, dental hygiene products, for the tribal people in Standing Rock and Cheyenne River Reservations in North and South Dakota.

I have collected the items and will be taking these to the Reservations end of this week.

FL, if you could PM me your home address, I would like to send a thank you letter from the Church regarding this as I lost your address doing my honey do list the other day. My wife had me tidy up my work area. She complained I always kept addresses on loose sheets of paper and that shouldn't do that :fryingpan:

Well, she was right.

I'll be offline as of Friday...

I just wanted to publicly thank FL for being a true brother in Christ to folks who he has never known :clap:

May God richly bless you and keep you well!

B. W. Melvin
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Furstentum Liechtenstein - Ultimate Member

Post by PaulSacramento »

Well done everybody !
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

B. W. wrote:I would like to personally thank Roger - alias FL - and others who officially donated funds for the Native American Mission Project a few months ago.

FL, donated the first bit of funds into the account and like priming a pump, other donations have come in. With these funds, I have been able to purchase much needed diapers, depends, tooth paste, tooth brushes, dental hygiene products, for the tribal people in Standing Rock and Cheyenne River Reservations in North and South Dakota.

I have collected the items and will be taking these to the Reservations end of this week.

FL, if you could PM me your home address, I would like to send a thank you letter from the Church regarding this as I lost your address doing my honey do list the other day. My wife had me tidy up my work area. She complained I always kept addresses on loose sheets of paper and that shouldn't do that :fryingpan:

Well, she was right.

I'll be offline as of Friday...

I just wanted to publicly thank FL for being a true brother in Christ to folks who he has never known :clap:

May God richly bless you and keep you well!

B. W. Melvin
-
-
-
Hear hear! :clap:
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Be blessed Friendship & Love :mrgreen:
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Huh? B.W. is mistaken. I would never send my hard-earned money to some Forin Forn uh...Alien land.

Are there any perks to being an Ultimate Member? Do I get to ride in Benny Hinn's Rolls?

FL y$-)
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Huh? B.W. is mistaken. I would never send my hard-earned money to some Forin Forn uh...Alien land.

Are there any perks to being an Ultimate Member? Do I get to ride in Benny Hinn's Rolls?

FL y$-)
No perks. But by announcing this on the forum, B. W. has all but guaranteed that you will lose your eternal rewards. y:^o
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: No perks. But by announcing this on the forum, B. W. has all but guaranteed that you will lose your eternal rewards. y:^o
Hmmm...but I'm denying everything. I suspect B.W. is mixing his medication with Fresca, just like me. There could be some dangerous interactions there.

...but I'm more concerned with Worldly matters at the moment: I went to a Rolls Royce dealership about a month ago and saw a beautiful - no, stunning - RR Wraith. I know Benny Hinn has one (by the grace of his Gawd) and I was wondering if my Ultimate Membership would get me a ride in Benny's Roller?

Please answer ASAP.

FL :D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
RickD wrote: No perks. But by announcing this on the forum, B. W. has all but guaranteed that you will lose your eternal rewards. y:^o
Hmmm...but I'm denying everything. I suspect B.W. is mixing his medication with Fresca, just like me. There could be some dangerous interactions there.

...but I'm more concerned with Worldly matters at the moment: I went to a Rolls Royce dealership about a month ago and saw a beautiful - no, stunning - RR Wraith. I know Benny Hinn has one (by the grace of his Gawd) and I was wondering if my Ultimate Membership would get me a ride in Benny's Roller?

Please answer ASAP.

Maybe if you send Mr. Hinn your entire life savings, he will bless a picture of his Rolls, and send you the picture.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Please answer ASAP.

No not with Fresca - but with Yorkshire - read the tea leaves - you donation multiplied... Others kept adding in ...

Well you and Benny can go for a ride, just don't forget to wear a white suite with spats... though I perfer Jim Carry's Tux in the movie Dumb and Dumber as you might look quiet spiffy...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

FL IS the MAN... I've said it once and I'll say it again... I don't care what anyone says about our Canadian buddies up there. :P
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Gman wrote: I don't care what anyone says about our Canadian buddies up there. :P
At least the Canadian PM is a true friend to Israel, unlike the pseudo-Christian now living in the White House.

FL y~o)

+ + +

+ + +
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Gman wrote: I don't care what anyone says about our Canadian buddies up there. :P
At least the Canadian PM is a true friend to Israel, unlike the pseudo-Christian now living in the White House.

FL y~o)
Yes.. That is why Canadians are always smarter than us or U.S.... I think your PM is a very wise man. ;)

Go Canada!! :guitar:

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Gman wrote:
PaulSacramento should be happy with that flag! But I think you are too enthusiastic here:
Gman wrote:That is why Canadians are always smarter than us or U.S....
The USA has done much to promote Christianity and Christian values throughout the world, certainly much more than other Western nations, so don't sell yourself short.

FL y**==

+ + +

+ + +
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

PaulSacramento should be happy with that flag! But I think you are too enthusiastic here:
Hey.. I'm the king of enthusiasm... Enthusiasm grows out of my ears. :mrgreen:
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:The USA has done much to promote Christianity and Christian values throughout the world, certainly much more than other Western nations, so don't sell yourself short.

FL y**==
Yes but things are changing here. No one cares anymore about the things of G-d, so perhaps we will see a shift coming.. And places like Canada will rise.. Who knows. :eugeek:

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Gman wrote:
Yes but things are changing here. No one cares anymore about the things of G-d, so perhaps we will see a shift coming.. And places like Canada will rise.. Who knows.
I think your perspective is just skewed because you live in San Fransicko. :lol:

Try living in the Bible Belt.

-Edward R Murrow