Christian Palestinian uses non violence

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Christian Palestinian uses non violence

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

neo-x wrote:Do you get influenced by all the atheism and secularity and gayness you find around you FL?
Yes, I am in real danger on being influenced! There is much that is attractive in ''atheism and secularity and gayness.'' And I must daily excercise my spiritual muscles to see the sin in these, not the worldly beauty they possess.

I understand Israel is neither here nor there for Pakistan, as far as you are concerned. I really doubt that someone who lives in a country such as yours can have anything good to say about Israel. You can't help but be influenced by the local culture. Gman is right: your motives - your true colors - show clearly. Pray for insight into your own heart.

Are you a Preterist? That would explain your attitude towards Israel and why you put ''God's chosen'' in quotation marks when referring to Israel. Like it or not Israel, as a nation, was chosen by Jesus - God - as His special people. By the grace of God, you have been grafted into that family. Prehaps greatfulness to your Savior would be a more appropriate response than condemnation of His people.

As for being critical of Israel the secular state, I would avoid that as well. Leave such criticism and condemnation to God: He will condemn them severely if warranted, just as He has done so in the past.

And remember: if you are complaining about Israeli ''land grabs'' now, what will you say when God makes good on His promise of Genesis 15:18 ??? ...Israel will get all of the Sinai, all of present-day Jordan, Syria, and part of Iraq. (I bet the BBC will be outraged!)

FL :incense:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

I think that Neo position is very understandable given the history of corporate Israel.
Even God gets frustrated with Israel and rightly so.
One can't blame a human for getting MORE frustrated can we?
You guys need to stop deciding that you have somehow deciphered Neo's ( or anyone else) true intent.
Its arrogant and unbecoming.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

And I am locking this thread.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart