Thank you for your comments.

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Domenic
Established Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Thank you for your comments.

Post by Domenic »

PaulSacramento wrote:Domenic is still a JW at heart and his views of Jesus being a created being ( I am surprised he hasn't mentioned that Jesus was the Archangel Michael before He become Jesus), that the Trinity is not biblical is typical of JW's.
I can only surmise that he is no longer OFFICIALLY a JW because he probably told every one he was of the annointed class and they disagreed.
Jw's like Domenic do NOT understand that to say Jesus is God is not to say that He is The Father, they don't understand that for Jesus to be what He claimed to be and do what He did AND to have ALL authority in Heaven and Earth that He MUST be God.
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:Domenic is still a JW at heart and his views of Jesus being a created being ( I am surprised he hasn't mentioned that Jesus was the Archangel Michael before He become Jesus), that the Trinity is not biblical is typical of JW's.
I can only surmise that he is no longer OFFICIALLY a JW because he probably told every one he was of the annointed class and they disagreed.
Jw's like Domenic do NOT understand that to say Jesus is God is not to say that He is The Father, they don't understand that for Jesus to be what He claimed to be and do what He did AND to have ALL authority in Heaven and Earth that He MUST be God.
No I am not of a heavenly class, nor have I ever made claim to such. As to the JW's...the religion is a cult. The people are Christian.
They do not go around throwing stones at other religions. Religions are Satan's tool. Soon we will see who stands to the mark.
It is quite clear from your postings that you still follow a few of their doctrines, man-made doctrines by the way, juts like the man-made doctrines of the other religions that you say are Satan's tool.
May I ask why you left the JW's then?
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

PaulSacramento wrote:
Domenic wrote:
No I am not of a heavenly class, nor have I ever made claim to such. As to the JW's...the religion is a cult. The people are Christian.
They do not go around throwing stones at other religions. Religions are Satan's tool. Soon we will see who stands to the mark.
It is quite clear from your postings that you still follow a few of their doctrines, man-made doctrines by the way, juts like the man-made doctrines of the other religions that you say are Satan's tool.
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Domenic wrote:
Satan fills his lies with Bible truth. He put more truth into the JW religion than any of his other false religions. I see your religion believes much the same as the Catholic religion. So why are you not catholic? After all, does not a branch follow back to the same tree trunk with the same roots? Catholics also teach Jesus is God, and people go to heaven, or a hell of fire.
My religion?
I haven't spoken ONCE about "my religion".
That you openly admit that God has put more truth into the JW religion than any other, speaks volumes.
Considering all their false end of times prophecies, their insertion of the term Jehovah into the NT, their view that Jesus was the archangel Michael, their view that we need a mediator between Us and Jesus and that is the governing Body, and so many other doctrines that put that religion in very bad light with God.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Yo said:
"My religion?
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:Yo said:
"My religion?
"I haven't spoken ONCE about "my religion".
That you openly admit that God has put more truth into the JW religion than any other, speaks volumes.
Considering all their false end of times prophecies, their insertion of the term Jehovah into the NT, their view that Jesus was the archangel Michael, their view that we need a mediator between Us and Jesus and that is the governing Body, and so many other doctrines that put that religion in very bad light with God."

Yes, it is these things that make the Watchtower a false religion. It is why I, and many others have left. The people are not false, it is the leaders. Gods sheep will leave that religion, as all sheep should leave false religions. Father will not lose one person. When will you leave your religion? or will you fall with it?
I am a Christian, I can no longer leave Christ more than I can resurrect the dead. Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Revelation 18: 4
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:Revelation 18: 4
"And I heard another voice out of heaven say, 'Get out of her my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and you do not want to receive part of her plagues.'"
Is your faith strong?
My faith in Christ is because of Christ and the HS, All is possible though He that strengthens me.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Domenic is talking in rather meaningless circles. He say much that has no real meaning. The BOTTOM line is that a Christian, as defined by SCRIPTURE, is a person who follows and has faith and belief in Jesus as GOD, Who cloaked Himself in flesh and came to die, was resurrected and is the Savior for all those who will repent and believe in Him and Who He is (FULLY GOD in the flesh!) and what He did (was Resurrected). Period! A Christian can also be part of a denomination, but that doesn't mean He is following a RELIGION as opposed to Christ - the key is what a person believes about Jesus and how He has responded to the Gospel message. One could even assert that Christianity is a religion, but that would be the ultimate oxymoron. Religion is defined as such, from the perspective of Scripture, as man trying to DO things (WORKS) to pacify, appease and reconcile themselves to God in an attempt to work their way into Heaven. In Christianity, works and attempts at appeasment are meaningless roads to hell. And as opposed to getting getting and striving to obey God's instructions in Scripture, all works-based religious activities and rituals were designed and invented by men. Truly, it's either Christ or religion, (or the atheistic, agnostic religions of self), those are the only choices.
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

PaulSacramento wrote:
"And I heard another voice out of heaven say, 'Get out of her my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and you do not want to receive part of her plagues.'"
Is your faith strong?
My faith in Christ is because of Christ and the HS, All is possible though He that strengthens me.
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Domenic wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Is your faith strong?
If what you say is true, you can explain this scripture?

Colossians 1:15
“He is the image of the invisible God, THE FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION; by means of him all other things were created in the Heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordship or governments or authorities. All (other) things have been created through him and for him.
It has already been explained to you. Please pay attention to the threads in which you are posting. If you are not going to take these discussions seriously, and actually read what people are telling you, stop wasting our time.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

RickD wrote:
Domenic wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Is your faith strong?

“He is the image of the invisible God, THE FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION; by means of him all other things were created in the Heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordship or governments or authorities. All (other) things have been created through him and for him.
It has already been explained to you. Please pay attention to the threads in which you are posting. If you are not going to take these discussions seriously, and actually read what people are telling you, stop wasting our time.
I agree with you...this is a wast of Fathers words.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:
RickD wrote:
Domenic wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Is your faith strong?

I agree with you...this is a wast of Fathers words.
So you are not thankful for our comments, are you?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

1over 137...you said:
"So you are not thankful for our comments, are you?"
Last edited by Domenic on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:1over 137...you said:
"So you are not thankful for our comments, are you?"

I am thankful for comments that lead too, a support Gods truth. it would seem Rick is not thankful for my comments...are you?
What is your strategy to discern whether comments/words lead to God's truth or not?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart